Dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form
|1st March 2018 to 30th April 2018||- Without late fee|
|1st May 2018 to 10th May 2018||- With late fee of Rs.1000/-|
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
- Students are advised to ensure that their registration is valid and they are eligible for the course(s) for which they are submitting examination form for Term End Examination June 2018 as per IGNOU prospectus and programme guide.
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting examination form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December, 2017 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status of December, 2017 Examination before filling examination form. The students whose TEE December 2017 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait and may fill the examination form for TEE June 2018 as per schedule above.
- Select and enter Programme code from the options available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP.
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. Tentative list of Regional Centre wise Examination centres for Term-End examination June-2018 is available for information.Click here to view
- If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the examination form as per your registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- After successful submission of examination form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking examination form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 48 hours of submitting the form. In case detail regarding examination form submission is not available, you may submit the form again.
Examination fee and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Payment Mode|
|@ 120 per course theory|
@ 120 per course practical
|Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to various technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Un-successful Submission of Exam Form
Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
Step 1: But student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage.
Step 2: In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 48 hours for checking the examination form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 3: Re-submit the examination form after following the advice given above (Step 2).
Step 4: Candidates can apply separately for the refund of examination fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 48 hours.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examination
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website well before 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the examination centre along with your Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the examination hall for writing examination. In case, students do not have IGNOUIdentity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the examination.
In case of non receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to examination form please contact or send us email on -
|firstname.lastname@example.org -||for Master Degree programmes (e.g. MA/ MCOM/MCA/MSc etc.)|
|email@example.com -||for Bachelor Degree programmes (e.g. BA/BCOM/BSC/BCA etc.)|
|firstname.lastname@example.org -||for Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma programmes (e.g. CFN/CRD/DNHE/PGDRD etc.)|
|Phone No.(s) :||011-29572209|
Беккер поставил коробку на пол и подошел к столу. Наклонился и осмотрел пальцы левой руки. Лейтенант следил за его взглядом. - Ужасное уродство, правда.